Complaint Review: Mailer Profits

• Submitted: Sun, April 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 09, 2006

• Reported By:lakeland Florida
Mailer Profits
16275 Sw 88th Street Pmb 302 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits HUGE RIP-OFF Almost ripped me off but i found this website just in time thanks No Website Or Phone Number Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Stuffing envelopes

I recieved this yellow sheet of paper noted that I would recieve $2.00 per envelope that I stuffed and all I had to do was send them $47.00 to get my FREE starter kit. Well first if its a free starter kit then why did i have to send them the money to get it??? Remember they had no phone number,no website or any other form of contacting them!!!!

Also if you recieve this same letter be sure to look at the mailing address and then look at the address that they want you to send your money to!! They are 2 different address. I looked both addresses up on anywho.com and found no response as a company, its probably someones house!!

Please be aware and dont just send your money to anyone. Believe me I almost fell in their trap. Thank god I found this website with the other peoples responses first or I would have been sending my money tomorrow. Who wouldnt? It sounds like a great deal to be at home all the time with your family and stuff envelopes all day and get paid great money for doing it. Well remember the saying "sounds to good to be true" well its true it is!!!

Amanda
lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2006 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits/Miami-Florida-33196/Mailer-Profits-HUGE-RIP-OFF-Almost-ripped-me-off-but-i-found-this-website-just-in-time-tha-185688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits

Stuffing envelopes

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I know a guy that stuffs envelopes for a living. He has about $1mil. in equ. and one of the machine will do about 50000 enelopes per day. So how do you think you can compete with him.