• Report: #211963

• Submitted: Wed, September 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:Stockbridge Georgia
Mailer Profits
P.o.box 56-0728 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits I sent in my $47 in 2 wks ago. no response. However I did get 2 yellow flyers asking for money within 1 week Ripoff Miami Florida

I responded to a yellow flyer I received in the mail. It ask for 47.00 and I would receive the materials within 7 days after they received payment. (I sent a money order).

The flyer said to Stuff envelopes and I would make 2.00 for each one I did.It has now been 14 days and I have not heard a single word, nor have I received any correspondence of any kind.

Since this company is using the post office to defraud people it should be a Federal offense and the federal government should be involved.

Rodney
Stockbridge, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2006 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits/Miami-Florida-33256-0728/Mailer-Profits-I-sent-in-my-47-in-2-wks-ago-no-response-However-I-did-get-2-yellow-flye-211963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits