Complaint Review: Mailer Profits

• Submitted: Wed, January 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 17, 2007

• Reported By:Lanett Alabama
Mailer Profits
PO Box 56-0728 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits sent flier and requested cash or money order of $48.00 ripoff Miami Florida

I received the flier from this comapany and as many of us out here we need more extra cash. I read and read this mailer over and over just to find NO address, NO phone # or any kind of contact info..

I made my money order out and sent it and still to this day I have not received any of my material and this was about a month ago. I knew better BUT I thought well maybe this is true.. BOY WAD I WRONG!!

I was on the internet tonight and thought about looking them up and low and behold what did I find!! Wish I would have looked before I sent.. :-(

Lanett, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2007 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits/Miami-Florida-33256-0728/Mailer-Profits-sent-flier-and-requested-cash-or-money-order-of-4800-ripoff-Miami-Florida-231180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits