Complaint Review: Mailer Profits

• Submitted: Sun, August 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, September 19, 2005

• Reported By:Middleport Ohio
Mailer Profits
Po Box 56-0782 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Mailer Profits I almost fell for Mailer Profits Inc. Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: i almost did it to

If it were not for this site I would be out $46. I had my check ready to mail when I found this site. It all makes sense now not to send money to a place with no phone number, no email address and no contact name. It really sounded to good to be true and I see why people respond.

Lisa
Middleport, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2005 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits/Miami-Florida-33256/Mailer-Profits-I-almost-fell-for-Mailer-Profits-Inc-Miami-Florida-154430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits

#1 Consumer Suggestion

i almost did it to

AUTHOR: Jean - (U.S.A.)

I also got that nice yellow flier that promised me i can make money from home mailing letters from home. All i had to do is send $46. Why cant they just send me my supplies and take that $46 out of my first paycheck? Also, how do they know how much taxes to take out of me if I dont fill out the W2 or 1040? Im not taking the risk thanks to this site. THANK YOU!!