• Report: #202532

• Submitted: Sun, July 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 27, 2010

• Reported By:Oviedo Florida
Mailer Profits
16275 88th St PMB 302 Nationwide U.S.A.

Mailer Profits - Mail Mart USA manipulating innocent people, fraudulent Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Its funny how these complaint agencies say no consumer rights have been violated when clearly they was

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are not mailer profits

I received a letter in the mail (a so-called "job opportunity") and decided to research the company online. Mailer Profits Inc.--or any other offer such as this--would sound like a great opportunity to anyone. When I typed Mailer Profits in the search box, lots of scam sites came up. I knew it was too good to be true.
I decided to search the address from which it came. I used Yellowpages.com and a different company name came up, called Mail Mart USA. There was also a landline phone number listed (305)385-3933 - by South Central Bell.

There has to be someone out there willing to look these scam artists up. Aren't they exploiting people? Isn't what they are doing illegal? Some people don't have the luxury of the internet so something has to be done. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SNEAKY SCAM!!!

Corey
Oviedo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mailer-Profits/nationwide/Mailer-Profits-Mail-Mart-USA-manipulating-innocent-people-fraudulent-Miami-Florida-202532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mailer Profits

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

Its funny how these agencies you complain to find that companies haven't violated any consumer rights.  I just find It very funny how they protect these business,  & the heck with the consumer.

That Is how unfairly I have been treated.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are not mailer profits

AUTHOR: Mailmart Usa - (U.S.A.)

Mail Mart is a family owned company that is in the postal mailbox and shipping business for over 15 years.We have an excellent reputation in our community and we are involved in the local schools and civic activities. We informed the local police and US Postal Service regarding Mailer Profits after we received some phone calls about them. The police reported back to us that Mailer Profits had not broken any laws. It is not our position to regulate and enforce the business conduct of other companies and since we are under contract with our box holders we cannot stop their mail if they have not broken the law. Let me emphasize that we are not in any way affiliated with Mailer Profits.