unexpected

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: ANGRY SINGEL MOM — Mesa Arizona
Main Street Luxary Auto
310 E Main St Mesa, Arizona USA

Main Street Luxary Auto Michael Perri Perri Family Rosalynn Perri Thieves Liers SCAM CAR DEALERSHIP !!!! Mesa Arizona

*General Comment: OK angry mom lets get to the MEAT of your troubles, OK?

This Business Is the WORST I have ever seen..... They Lied to me about the Financing and took my Down Payment ($2000) and told me 2 weeks later that i needed to come up with $1500 more money or to bring the car back. So i said ok i cannot come up with additional $1500 (totaling $3500) So ill bring the car back.. Michael Perri said that he cant refund me my money . He said that i had put miles on the car and i asked him where my Trade in was (2004 BMW 330i) he told me it was at an auto auction so i said i need it back ASAP... It took them 2 weeks to get my car back and i had to rent one and he's talking about miles being put on his car They put over 2500 MILES ON MINE !!!I mean Come on I know that my credit is not the best but I'm already getting screwed over by the bank thats financing the loan then have to watch out for Crooks like these..  I am filling a Lawsuit Anyone thats been taken advantage of Please contact the state Attorney Generals Office I think if enough of us get Heard They will shut this Con-artist down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Main-Street-Luxary-Auto-/Mesa-Arizona-85201/Main-Street-Luxary-Auto-Michael-Perri-Perri-Family-Rosalynn-Perri-Thieves-Liers-SCAM-CA-1067322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Main Street Luxary Auto

#1 General Comment

OK angry mom lets get to the MEAT of your troubles, OK?

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

I talked to Mike the owner of the dealership.  He asked me one serious question after talking to him for over an hour. He says how can I help a customer who refuses to post their real name? From talking to the dealership's owner's name is Mike he wants to know what he can do to help you resolve your issues.

That's the problem with a lot of people that want to complain, They never want to post their real names so people can get in contact with him and resolve their troubles.  I personally am willing to work with the owner of that dealership is name is Mike and work with you and help resolve the issues.  You need to stand up and post your name your full name so he can find out what troubles you're having and help you resolve them.  he and I were on the phone for over an hour today.

Who Am is not important but the fact that the owner of the dealership wants to hear from you and try to help you with your troubles is very important to you and him as well. So if you've posted a legitimate complaint you need to go back and update your report and put your name on this report telling everybody that you are seeking the owner of the dealerships help but I am not going to do anything to try to help you resolve your issues if you're unwilling to post your name.

If the consumer has troubles with any business or any other person they need to be willing to state their claim and post the real name otherwise their troubles will continue.  And when you register with the website to post a complaint or comment be willing to post your phone number so people can contact you from ripoffreport.com to help you with your issues.

If you're unwilling to post your name will list your phone number when you register that means people are not going to take it very seriously.

NOW MAN UP  or WOMAN UP and POST your name, ONLY if you want help.