Complaint Review: Main Street Marketing Agency

• Reported By: Howard — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Main Street Marketing Agency
1321 Wellwater Ct Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Main Street Marketing Agency Ray DeBruhl Crook Raleigh, North Carolina

After over 30 days of nothing happening and my business not appearing on Google maps or any other of the places I was assured would happen quickly, I contacted Ray DeBruhl for a status update. I was told he did not file my info by a deadline and it wouldn't go in that month and that he'd refund me the first month (which never happened).

After another 30 days had passed of nothing happening and not getting the first month refund I tried contacting him again for a status update. Nothing. He would not answer emails or phone calls, would not tell me what was happening. I sent a cancellation letter via certified mail as well as an email, hoping to at least stop losing more money to this man who clearly had no desire to work with me. Having given 30 days notice, I figure that would end it.

Over 30 days later my account is still being charged, and he still will not return phone calls or emails. I'm going to have to go to the bank to forcibly stop these transactions now, as DeBruhl has vanished and I don't see any other options at this point. If his service actually works for some, kudos, it did absolutely nothing for me and cost me several hundred dollars that I'll never get back.

Main Street Marketing Agency was a huge mistake, which is shame since it came recommended by a mutual friend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Main-Street-Marketing-Agency/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27614/Main-Street-Marketing-Agency-Ray-DeBruhl-Crook-Raleigh-North-Carolina-748364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Main Street Marketing Agency