• Report: #942042

• Web:
  • Category: Clinics

Main Street Urgent Care Medical Malpractice NEGLIGENCE Manteca, California

*Consumer Comment: Main St Urgent Care is a Joke

My wife experiences some sort of circulation problem that causes her limbs to go to sleep randomly. Her limbs go to sleep both while in use and during periods of rest.  It does not matter.

We went to this facility to get a diagnosis telling us why.  We asked all the doctors here that have seen us to order a test called a Doppler Ultrasound.  We had previously spoken with Doctor's Hospital (a much better facility with much more knowledgeable staff, in my opinion) and were told that they would do the test and even checked to make sure MediCal would pay for it.  Everyone we spoke with said they would as long as our Primary Care Provider (Main Street Urgent Care) ordered it.

So, we asked each doctor that saw us to order the Doppler Ultrasound.  Each doctor adamantly refused.  In fact, Doctor Do told my wife that her problem was "all in her head" and said that she "should see a Psychiatrist."

We asked Dr. Kruger, another doctor on staff here, to order this test, explaining what we'd been told. He also refused.

We'd been up here several times, seeking this test to obtain a proper diagnosis of my wife's circulation problem.

One of their female nurses ordered a spinal x-ray (one of the few there that made, in our opinion, a real effort to diagnose my wife's problem).  Apparently, she no longer works there.  Dr. Kruger (remember we'd already told him she needs a Doppler Ultrasound) ordered a basic Blood Test, was still unsure as to what her problem was, saying, "I guess I'll send you to a Neurologist."  The Neurologist did his job fine (he is NOT a doctor at this facility) and stated that he felt the problem was all Muscle\Skeletal, not nerve related.

We have, on every occasion we have gone here repeatedly for a diagnosis of my wife's condition, but they've continued to REFUSE to do the test we've been told (elsewhere) that could diagnose my wife.

Upon my threatening them with a Negligence Lawsuit, they sent my wife a "Letter of Dismissal".  When I spoke to their receptionist, I was told that one of their doctors heard about the threat of a lawsuit and, my wife was dismissed from their hospital because, "they are not going to tolerate that."  So, the dismissal is the Clinic's Retaliation for the threat of the lawsuit.

Not only is this illegal (Retaliation), but what is even more outrageous is that they are dismissing my WIFE over the legal threat that I made.  My intention is to sue the facility if they still refuse to handle this problem properly (by ordering the test and properly diagnosing my wife) and allow her dismissal to stand.  In the event that they do order the test, properly diagnose my wife and overturn her dismissal, this report will be updated accordingly.

As of today, not only are these problems still existing, but when we went up there yesterday at about 4:30 PM, the facility was closed and all the staff was gone.  We'd told their receptionist that we'd be coming up there and their posted hours of operation for Saturday are 9 AM to 6 PM.  This is not the first time this has happened, so it seems they do not even adhere to the hours they've posted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Main-Street-Urgent-Care/Manteca-California-95336/Main-Street-Urgent-Care-Medical-Malpractice-NEGLIGENCE-Manteca-California-942042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Main Street Urgent Care

Main St Urgent Care is a Joke

AUTHOR: knaved - ()

Sorry to hear about this experience.  Both me and my wife were able to get fantastic service from Dr. Do and Dr. John.  Most of the staff was pretty helpful.

Unfortunately Dr. Do is not with this facility anymore and not sure about Dr. John.  Either way we wont be returning for their services.  They do not keep their hours, and recently I'd been terminated as a client for no good reason at all.  I'd cancelled an appointment and they sent me a letter.

Dr. Kruger is handling things now I guess.  The letter told me I was abusive to staff, and a narcotics abuser.

Absolutely cannot dispute this more hotly.  I've never abused any staff at any facility and don't use drugs.

So apparently Dr. Kruger has lost his mind.

Either way, this urgent care has dropped to the bottom of the barrel as far as service and you'd be better off going elsewhere.

Drs Hospital rocks.  Too bad Main St. Urgent care has decided to join the ranks and stoop to the less than mediocre level of treatment you'd get from most any medical facility in Stockton.