Complaint Review: Maine Lobester Direct

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — United States of America
Maine Lobester Direct

Maine Lobester Direct They took my money, but no response repeated emails and telephone calls - no e-gift card sent Internet

I used a debit card to purchase a lobster dinner gift certificate for my parents - they never sent it. I called. I emailed. Nothing. My money is gone and I can't get my parents their Christmas gift. Do Not Use This On Line Business that evidently has total disregard for those whose money they have taken. After a month, I am at my wits end and my parents are sad they didn't get a Christmas gift.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maine-Lobester-Direct/internet/Maine-Lobester-Direct-They-took-my-money-but-no-response-repeated-emails-and-telephone-c-994932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maine Lobester Direct