Complaint Review: Mainline Transportation Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, May 08, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, May 08, 2011

• Reported By: sandy — Santa Cruz California United States of America
Mainline Transportation Inc.
14751 Calvert Street Van Nuys, California United States of America

Mainline Transportation Inc. Zooz Transportion Inc./Mainline moving and storage/Arpin Van Lines/Budget Van Lines/American Van Lines Inc/North American Van Lines Inc./Exlusive Van Lines Inc./All Ameerican Van Lines Inc./( National Mainline Transportation Inc. are #1 scammers, liars, thieves and black mailers Van Nuys, California

If you do business with Mainline Transportation Inc you may never see your furniture again. They have held part of my furniture hostage since November 1, 2010. Mainline Transportation Inc. scanned me out of more than $10,000.00 and still wants me to pay more money to get my furniture back.

I contracted Mainline Transportation Inc. to  move me from Winston, Oregon to Hinesville, Georgia but later changed my mind and told them to deliver my furniture to a storage unit in Bakersfield, Ca. Mr. Shimon Sason; the companys owner said I would still have to pay him the same amount of money because it costs him the same amount to move my stuff to Bakersfield as to Georgia and besides, he said he already shipped my furniture to Atlanta. He lied. It was never in Atlanta. One of his employee's told me that my furniture never left Mainlines warehouse in Van Nuys, Ca.

Mr. Shimon Sason said he would be glad to take my furniture to Bakersfield, California if I paid him another $3,500.00. I declined the offer.

On January 3, I took an airplane from Georgia to Bakersfield, Ca. to meet the furniture truck that was supposed to be delivering my furniture. The truck showed up at the storage facility 12 days later with part of my shipment. The driver demanded $2,000.00 from me in cash; he didn't have a receipt book or a bill of lading. He didn't know when the next truck would be there with the rest of my furniture. He signed his name to original invoice to use as a receipt.

A lot of my things were either broken or missing. The duct tape was cut away from some of the boxes. Two guns were missing from their cases. The driver told me that his truck had broken down  on the way to Bakersfield and that is why he was late.

Eleven days later another truck shows up in Bakersfield. (His truck had also broken down) and driver wants $2,000.00; again no receipt book and no bill of lading. He threatened to take my furniture back to Van Nuys and charge me $450 a month for storage if I didn't pay him the money. He didn't know when the next truck would arrive in Bakersfield; he said his job was to make money and not worry about a persons furniture. He signed his name to front of original invoice to use as a receipt.

The next day I called Mainlines office and was told if I didn't come up with another $500.00 I would never see my furniture again. I called the Van Nuys police dept but they refuse to help saying it is a civil matter for me to call a lawyer.

The police won't let me file a thief report because I saw part of my furniture at Mainline's warehouse and know where it is at.

I have called the police several times but they refuse to answer my voice mail. I have mailed them a ton of evidence from both Federal and State departments. I have given them reports that I down loaded off the BBB website and ripoff.com. Without a police report I cannot even claim my loss on next years tax return. This company has been around for a long time and now i know why.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2011 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mainline-Transportation-Inc/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Mainline-Transportation-Inc-Zooz-Transportion-IncMainline-moving-and-storageArpin-Van-727109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mainline Transportation Inc.