Complaint Review: Mainstreet Host

Mainstreet Host
207 Commerse Drive Amherst, New York United States of America

Mainstreet Host Bad Company Amherst, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Mainstreethost Review Follow-up

I hired Main Street Hosting to take over my web site in 2009; I had to fight to get a fair price and was promised by the salesman-Jim that quote-I would not believe what his company could do to help my business grow un-quote. First they went in a change the whole web site with-out consulting me first which cause me to never get a hit to increase my sales. I told them on several occasions that I wanted my page put back just like it was before they got a hold of it and they told me that they would need for me to submit a new format to change it. I received a message on my answering machine on January 14, 2012 that they were shutting down my web site because of lack of communication. When I did try and communicate with them, nothing ever happened. I feel that they ripped me off from the beginning and did continue that up until now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mainstreet-Host/Amherst-New-York-14228/Mainstreet-Host-Bad-Company-Amherst-New-York-822748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mainstreet Host

Mainstreethost Review Follow-up

AUTHOR: Mainstreethost - (United States of America)

In response to the information filed by Don on January, 14 2012, I have a couple of comments regarding this info. First off, I would encourage anyone reading this information to read some of our customer testimonials located here ---> http://www.mainstreethost.com/testimonials.html. You can also contact me personally for additional recommendations (phone, email, etc.).

Mainstreethost has been operating for over 12 years and has built up an extensive client base and trains each and every one of our employees to go above and beyond to ensure each of our clients' satisfaction. When this is not the case, we take these accusations very seriously.

Regarding the website changes, this is part of the SEO process and should have been made clear from your initial telephone conversation. If you were in fact not made aware of these changes, I personally apologize on behalf of Mainstreethost. We strive to ensure our services are transparent from day 1.

Lastly, Mainstreethost operates Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm EST so there should not have been a phone call / voicemail left on the 14th as that was a Saturday. Since I cannot locate your account information based off of what I am reading here, I am only assuming a call was not made on that day. If in fact you were called on a Saturday, I would like to correct my statement.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced with my organization and would be more than willing to have a discussion with you to get this straightened out or at the very least, make sure that all of this information is accurate for both of our records.