Complaint Review: Mainstreet Telephone - USBI

• Updated: Tue, August 18, 2009

• Reported By: Lara — Houston Texas USA
Mainstreet Telephone - USBI
www.billview.com/usbi Internet United States of America

Mainstreet Telephone - USBI added unauthorized charges to my ATT billing statement for my home phone. USBI is a billing house that provides third party long-distance calling services. CRAMMING! Unauthorized Charges Houston, Texas

* : Just curious....

Unauthorized charges found on my monthly ATT statement (goes back to Jan 2009). Found on last page of bill, under heading: Current Charges "Billed on behalf of Mainstreet Telephone" Total USBI - $15.47

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mainstreet-Telephone-USBI/internet/Mainstreet-Telephone-USBI-added-unauthorized-charges-to-my-ATT-billing-statement-for-my-481128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mainstreet Telephone - USBI

#1

Just curious....

AUTHOR: ReactorCore - (Canada)

Was this for a cell phone or a landline? If it was a cell, are you sure you weren't roaming?

I know that some cell towers are owned by different companies besides the "big" providers, some have odd names and some charge outrageous fees too. Not to mention, some "roaming" areas seem to cut in at really weird locations. I know a place where I'll get my normal service, but all I have to do is literally cross the street, and I'm roaming.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC