Complaint Review: Mainstreet Telephone - USBI

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Mainstreet Telephone - USBI
www.saveforless.com Internet U.S.A.

Mainstreet Telephone - USBI fraudulent charges on sbc now At&t Internet

We found these charges on our phone bill, and the customer service agent told me my co-worker had "signed up for a calling card" through the internet. She called back and said she never signed up for anything, they were VERY vague, and they could not/ would not tell us when she signed up. She was told that she filled out an order form on line, and submitted it, but they could not tell her when. When I investigated further, there were charges dating back to before my co-worker was employed here. Explain that. They also would not give the "corporate" phone number out so we could get that information. Probably because they don't have it. She was told she had to e-mail them to get that information (not a chance at this point). These people need to be shut down. They are SCAMMING MANY MANY companies and individuals I'm sure. Their vagueness and lack of information tells me they know they are breaking the law. BEWARE.

Csett
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mainstreet-Telephone-USBI/internet/Mainstreet-Telephone-USBI-fraudulent-charges-on-sbc-now-Att-Internet-305218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mainstreet Telephone - USBI