Complaint Review: Maintenx

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: pissed off — Tampa Florida United States of America
Maintenx

Maintenx Steven Robare I called to make a complaint on an employee, Steven Robare. I was not able to reach the person in charge of HR about the person I was complaining about. To my suprise they phoned me back. Guess they u , Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal

I called to complain about an employee, Steven Robare. This person is a heavy drug user (along with others in the company) who uses his place of employment to do vicious things to people such as myself. I am a half time mom who was recently diagnosed with severe heart failure. I live in Pinellas county where people are losing their homes. This employee told a mutual friend that he was calling the city to report me for illegal renting and altering my pool house for rental puposes. This was my major source of income and now the city has shut me down. I am grasping at straws as to how I can hold on to my house now.  I do not understand how people can be so cruel. I phoned HR to complain to a person by the name of James S. The next day my mother called to reach the owner. She was treated disrespectfully and when we tried to call back to reach the owner, all calls were blocked or people answering and then hanging up. They do not drug test at this place which is probably why they have high mark ups to support their habits. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maintenx/internet/Maintenx-Steven-Robare-I-called-to-make-a-complaint-on-an-employee-Steven-Robare-I-was-n-946004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maintenx

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Steven - (United States of America)

The previous post has nothing to do with MaintenX. MaintenX had no involvement in any way. It is clearly made up slander by an individual that has no relationship, nor ever has had any with MaintenX.All things mentioned are completely fabricated. The real problem is that Ripoff Report will not remove it.