Complaint Review: Majestic Auto Movers

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
Majestic Auto Movers
6805 W Commercial Blvd Unit 201 Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Majestic Auto Movers PHONY company - SCAM - STAY AWAY! Fort Lauderdale Florida

This company is PHONY a serious SCAM!! I placed my ad on internet, and this guy David called from this company, and promised good service etc. Never should have trusted the guyBut something made me believe this guy and I made a contract. Gave $150 deposit, and once they got my deposit they never called back. I tried contacting them many times, nobody answered. Ultimately did not go with that company as can't trust the company who never picks up a phone. I cancelled the order way in advance and was told that will get my deposit back. But never got it! I had to find another mover company, and lost $150 which I paid majesticmovers.com as a deposit. I had been trying to contact them, but no response. No easy way to put but they are CROOKS I think DOT should take away their license, so they don't scam anybody else.

Ap
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Auto-Movers/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33319/Majestic-Auto-Movers-PHONY-company-SCAM-STAY-AWAY-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-477265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Auto Movers