Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2005

• Reported By:Glenwood Utah
Majestic Benefits
P.O. Box 2571 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Majestic Benefits FRAUD! Ripoff Champlain New York

This is quite interesting. Just a matter of minutes ago my phone rang. Normally if it comes up unavailable, I screen. But this time I picked it up, and there was a woman telling me she was from Majestic and wanted to offer me a MC credit card for 5,000 and no interest for one year, and it would only cost me 299.00! I stupidly thought WOW! great deal. I asked her to repeat everything she said so as to make sure I fully understood her. I then inturn told her I had to look at my current financial situation as bills are due. She said she would call me back Friday, I said great. Then I was so excited that I called my husband to see what he thought. We dicussed it, and decided it would be best to research them on the internet first. I could not find any site specific for them. Then I saw the info for majestic ripoff, so I clicked on it and read exactly what I had been told over the phone! Thank goodness I did not do any thing dumb! I pride myself in not being so gullable.. OOPS! Almost had me, but I know now days you can find out almost anything on the internet. I appreciate this helpful site, and feel sorry for all the people who fell for their scam!

La Rue
Glenwood, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2005 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Majestic-Benefits-FRAUD-Ripoff-Champlain-New-York-143716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Benefits