Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:Lackland AFB Texas
Majestic Benefits
Po Box 2571 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Majestic Benefits, Fraudulent Credit Card Scam, Account Deduction, Rip off Champlain New York

I was contacted by an operator in Mid-April of 2005 and they told me that if I paid $299 deducted out of my checking account, they would send me a package in the mail that had the pre-approved application in the mail and I would just fill that out and send it back and they would send me a $5000 credit limit credit card from Mastercard in the mail with in a month of getting the application back to them...

Within a month I received the welcome packet with a bunch of usless coupons, that I didn't ask for or sign up for, and I filled out the application and sent it back with an additional $39.95 application fee that they asked for.. I started getting a little suspicious at this point but went on because I have been in a finacial bind and this could of helped out...

Now it is almost August 2005 and I have still received no Credit Card from Mastercard and now i am in a huge financial bind because of this all... Does anyone know what I can do to get this taken care of and get my money back .. ?? Can anyone help ...? is there a fraud lawyer or something to help me out .. NO ONE ELSE DO THIS, Its a Scam!

Joshua
Lackland AFB, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Majestic-Benefits-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Scam-Account-Deduction-Rip-off-Champlain-New-Y-150402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Benefits