Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Tukwila Washington
Majestic Benefits
P.O Box 2571 Champlain, New York United States of America

Majestic Benefits ripoff pissed me off $299 for a credit card I never got!! Champlain New York

I recieved a phone call from Majestic Benefits on Febuary 28 2005. I never even heard of a Majestic Benefits. They said taht if they with drawn $299 from my bank account I would get a platinum visa card with a 5,000 dollars maximum to spend.

They also said that my credit card would come in 30 business days. Today I am still waiting and it's been a month and a half. I called the company and listen to the same damn song for 20 freaking minute! Finally someone came to the phone and the person named Rosie said that they had never promised me a credit card. They said That I was promised coupons and a catalog book.

They told me to call them back on Wednesdays to listen to my recorded phone conversation. Will I did call and I wasn't even me speaking it was someone with a high pitch voice. Who the hell was that person. I can't believe that they would do that. They ripped me off and then they going to try to make me look like f***ing fool.

I hope these people have what's coming to them and I hope they burn in HELL!! They take money from people who barely have money them self. Doing this credit card thing was a last resort. And now I found out it's a scam!!

They're a bunch of FU**ING SH**.

Don't listen to them. They 're probably a bunch of lazy people who want to take money from hardworking people.

Everybody out there please be careful. Don't fall for their scam!

Samantha Tukwila, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2005 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Majestic-Benefits-ripoff-pissed-me-off-299-for-a-credit-card-I-never-got-Champlain-New-139774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Benefits