Complaint Review: Majestic Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 30, 2005

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Majestic Benefits
New York, New York U.S.A.

Majestic Benefits ripoff New York New York

I got a phone call telling me that I was approved for a $5000 credit card. I was to pay $299 and I would get a package in the mail that would have all different types of gifes in it. I was to get this in 5 to 7 days. It has been 2 weeks and I have not seen any type of package from them. When I call all I get is this lady rosie who is no help to me. I was told to call back so she could give me a tracking number. Now I get no answer.

Michael
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2005 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Benefits/New-York-New-York-12919/Majestic-Benefits-ripoff-New-York-New-York-148146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Benefits