Complaint Review: Majestic Company

• Submitted: Tue, November 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:Yuma Arizona
Majestic Company
P.O. Box 2571 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Majestic Benefits ripoff phony credit cards ripoff Champlain New York

This company called my phone while I was living in Pennsylvania and offer me a $5000 line of credit plus great benefits if I sign up with them. I gave them my information after asking them if I could cancel if I received their welcome packet in the mail and was not pleased with it.

Upon receiving the packet I discovered it was a rechargable debit card. I called their customer service and I was asked to return the packet with a letter to the billing department and wait for them to call me. The refund I was told would be processed within three months.

Now when I call the phone number for their customer service, there is a recording saying their business hours and for me to call back when they are open. Now there number is no longer in service. If anyone has any further information about this company or how to get my money back I would appreciate it.

Samuel
Latrobe, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2005 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Company/Champlain-New-York-12919/Majestic-Benefits-ripoff-phony-credit-cards-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-162825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Company