Complaint Review: Majestic Electronics

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Matthew — Port Saint Lucie Florida United States of America
Majestic Electronics
942 South Shady Grove Road Section B4 , Block 7 Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Majestic Electronics took my money I sent them through western union and never provided me with a tracking number and ignores my e-mails I send them throughout the course of a week. Memphis, Tennessee

I contacted Majestic Electronics through my e-mail to purchase Beats ny Dre headphones pro version.

They were ordered on the 28th of November and Aaron Rover the man I was talking to said that I would be provided with a tracking number the following day or so. It is December 10th and I have not been provided with a tracking number still.

I wrote Aaron Rover several e-mails concerning my order and on a tracking number. I thought my e-mails were not sending because I was not getting no reply but as I checked my sent mail. All the e-mails went through. The business has no way to contact them through a phone number or fax because they do not list one on their website. The only way to get a hold on them is through e-mail which they fail to respond back to.

Matthew C

(((REDACTED)))@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Electronics/Memphis-Tennessee-38119/Majestic-Electronics-took-my-money-I-sent-them-through-western-union-and-never-provided-m-980065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Electronics