Complaint Review: Majestic Sales LLC

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: Nann — Holland Michigan United States of America
Majestic Sales LLC
P.O. Box 2243 Burford, Georgia United States of America

Majestic Sales LLC Marquis Fulfillment Agency LLC This company ripped me off for $51.00 for a 2-year subscription to Yoga Journal Burford, Georgia

*General Comment: Guess what ?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: people are crazy

On June 7, 2010, young woman, whom I assessed to be in late high school, blond, tan (maybe a bit to porky to actually be athletic, but what do I know) who claimed to live on the next block over ("I live with my grandma, you know, Mrs. Johnson?"), walked up to me as I was gardening and told me she was selling magazine subscriptions to earn money so she could go with her soccer team to the play-offs in Brazil ("--Did you hear about it? -- It's all over the papers!!" Well, I hadn't but I don't exactly follow kids sports around here...).  She was carrying around a well-worn list of magazines from which I could order...  Well, I guess I should have known this was a scam when she told me she was going to charge me a $15 fee over and above the $24.37 PER YEAR (for the required two year subscription) if I paid her by check rather than cash. As it was, I happened to have the cash on hand, and I ran dutifully inside to get it.   I fell for the whole thing.   Suck-er........  Paid her $51.00 cash.  Amazing... Within minutes of her disappearing I realized what I'd done.... "Waaaait a minute..."

Whoever trains these kids to be con artists is very good... this girl was slick.... super cocky... a good actress, fearless, quick thinking, went with the flow, quite talented, actually.   Too bad she's wasting it doing this... Hope somebody rounds her up and sends her up the river.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2010 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Sales-LLC/Burford-Georgia-30515/Majestic-Sales-LLC-Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-LLC-This-company-ripped-me-off-for-5100-fo-630421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Sales LLC

#1 General Comment

Guess what ?

AUTHOR: Cassi - (United States of America)

They were actually just in washington... 6 of them got arrested including my sister who just started a week ago. They r charged with a class c felony alledgedly criminal impersonation in the first degree. And guess what? The day the kids were arrested it would seem the company up n left to Utah. Now my sister and 5 other kids r to rot in jail.... Sound like what you were doing is legal? We even asked the day she got hired if it was legitimate and legal. Right. Now they r all looking at 5 years in jail.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

people are crazy

AUTHOR: CASS from WA - (United States of America)

ive written on these before. people are dumb ok. its not all a scam. its what we tell you thats the scam part. there is a clean 100% truthful canvass i never knew the whole thing.. but the managers didnt know what we told you people at the doors. and theyd get pretty mad when they heard we were using a neighbor canvass. my boyfriend actually used a pretty clean canvass most of the time :) but everyone lies at some point. i met some of my closest friends on mag crew. and the bosses.. well they do treat you like family.. we would have girls days and the bosses wife would drop a grand on gettin our nails, toes, eyebrows done some clothes.. bc she wanted to reward us. there were some crazy ass shit ive seen. but its all by choice. and like everyone said if you peopel are dumb enough to buy our stories and give us money. your fault. everyone lies! but i still talk to alotta ppl from crew even tho im at home living a normal life with a baby on the way. and i live my mag-mama of 027. i really hope they come thru WA and kick it some summer. but FUCK THE NOSEY ASS JONES THAT DECIDE TO LOOK US UP!