Complaint Review: Majestic Sales, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jenna — Federal Way Washington United States of America
Majestic Sales, LLC

Majestic Sales, LLC Marquis Fulfillment Agency, llc Check was Cashed the Next day...no magazines showed up and phone & email contact do not work! Internet

A young girl, about 15 years old, came to my door saying she was part of a charity that was selling magazine subscriptions for the military personel overseas.  She filled out a very legit looking receipt for the 2 subscriptions I purchaed to support the troops (@ $168).

• She also told me she lived in the cul-du-sac two streets away from me and that her dad was in the airforce.
  • This young girl even gave me her phone number, telling me that her dad told her she needed to offer to do some sort of chore (like pulling weeds) for any neighbor who bought a subscription.
  • I waited the 120 days for the subscriptions to come, as the receipt said, and when it did not, I tried to call the company phone number.  It goes to an answering machine that says the name of the company, so slurred that you can't hear it, then tells you to leave a mesage for customer service.
  • I left a message...nothing came of that.  I also tried to send an email to their customer support email address.  It bounced back as non-existant.  Well, just imagine how unsuprised I was when HER phone number wasn't real either.

I have filed a police report, reported the company to my local district attorney's office, and filed a report with the US Attorney General's office.

I can't believe how stupid I feel that I fell for this.  I just thought I was helping a neighborhood kid while also supporting the troops in some small way.  What a waste.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Sales-LLC/internet/Majestic-Sales-LLC-Marquis-Fulfillment-Agency-llc-Check-was-Cashed-the-Next-dayno-mag-932221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Sales, LLC