Complaint Review: Majestic Sales

• Phone: 7708317722
  • Web:
  • Category: Drunks

Majestic Sales Magazines for the troops, it's a scam! Buford, Georgia

Two teenage girls came to our door this evening indicating they were doing a fundraiser for their baseball team and going to Disney World. They were selling magazines to either be sent to the troops, or to a battered womens home.  I was a little leary right off the bat, however they were young girls and I thought how could this be a scam.  I offered them to come in so I could take a look at their magazine selection.  I smelled alcohol, or I thought I did,but again hesistated the thought, they were young girls.  I wrote them a check and sent them on their way.  Something did not sit right with me, and I decided to cancel payment right away on the check.  Upon looking I see many similar complaints and scams for this sort of thing.  BUYER beware, this is not legit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Sales/Buford-Georgia-30515/Majestic-Sales-Magazines-for-the-troops-its-a-scam-Buford-Georgia-774097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Sales