Complaint Review: Majestic Visa, Fingerhut, jefferson Capital

• Submitted: Fri, September 16, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 16, 2005

• Reported By:clarksville Tennessee
Majestic Visa, Fingerhut, jefferson Capital
16 Mc Cloud Rd Saint Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Majestic Visa, Fingerhut, jefferson Capital ripoff, very few english speaking employees, daily calls, fingerhut filed bankrupt and stopped sending statements Saint Cloud Minnesota

Fingerhut filed bankrupt and stopped sending bills.... as a result of their poor management I stopped receiving billing statements. Next thing I know my account has been turned over to a collection agency who happens to be charging hundreds more than I originally owed. When I refused to pay the overage, I was reffered and turned over to majestic visa. I have 6 (SIX) negatives on my credit report stemming from one account and it has been difficult getting them fixed. Majestic has helped me be able to pay this off, but at a cost of harassing calls and reminders to pay my bill on time via telephone and not to mention I could not speak to anyone who spoke clear english for months into this deal! Plus there was always pressure to pay over the phone even when my bill was not due!!!

Debra
clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2005 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-Visa-Fingerhut-jefferson-Capital/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Majestic-Visa-Fingerhut-jefferson-Capital-ripoff-very-few-english-speaking-employees-d-157348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic Visa, Fingerhut, jefferson Capital