Complaint Review: Majestic card

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: spike — lodi New Jersey United States of America
Majestic card
16 McLeland Rd. St. Cloud, Minnesota United States of America

Majestic card Jefferson capital systems LLC I received notice to give 3 options to pay debt. I have no idea what or when the debt occurred. My credit report shows no mention of them for the past 7 years... St. Cloud, Minnesota

I have never had a credit card that was called a majestic card. I am not sure how they got my information.

I have never applied for this card nor given my information. I have never heard of a majestic card either. There is nothing on my credit report in regards to this collection service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majestic-card/St-Cloud-Minnesota-/Majestic-card-Jefferson-capital-systems-LLC-I-received-notice-to-give-3-options-to-pay-deb-1011093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majestic card