scared

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: Flaky Jake — Lake Havasu City Arizona United States of America
Majic Jack

Majic Jack A Grand Failure and an exasperating experience., Internet

I am into my first year with a second try at using Majic Jack.  I didn't learn whatever I should have learned the first time.  I foolishly thought they would have improved their product over the 4 years I have been without them.  Not so.

I am faced with the same problems all over again:  dropped calls; calls not connecting (both outgoing and incoming); terrible tone quality; terrible volume quality;  periodic echoing on both ends of a call;  and now a new problem.  I cannot get any help with their International Calling Calls Credit Screen at their website.  It was stuck on a vicious circular cycle and repeatedly charged my credit card for my one attempt to credit my account using my credit card.  Every time I hit "complete my order" it would perform the whole cycle once more.  To make matters worse, when I spoke with first one "chatter" and then another, they were unable to understand my English explanation of what was going on.  They both spoke with accents so their problem was apparently a language problem.

I don't need this kind of hyper idiocy from a company that is supposed to be performing a "service".  When I asked repeatedly to be connected with someone who spoke English - on the telephone - they repeatedly ignored my request.  I was unable to find a telephone number anywhere for them.  We are all better off using two soup cans and a string.  This kind of company should not be allowed to do business in our country.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majic-Jack/internet/Majic-Jack-A-Grand-Failure-and-an-exasperating-experience-Internet-1019550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majic Jack