Complaint Review: Majic Jack

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: tresa — Sunrise Florida United States of America
Majic Jack

Majic Jack Rip-off minutes Internet, Internet

On Tuesday, May 29th I tried calling a business in Jamaica, after placing the call I was told I have 64mins available the phone kept ringing unanswered and each time I hang up to redial I kept losing my minutes. I went online and spoke to a customer service rep at first she told me charges should be made after the call is connected after I voiced my concerns her argument was switched to that the calls are charged the moment the phone rings which I found to be absurd as how can you be charged to hear a phone ring. Please advise as this doesn't make sense to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majic-Jack/internet/Majic-Jack-Rip-off-minutes-Internet-Internet-889763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majic Jack