depth

• Submitted: Tue, July 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: david — toronto Ontario Canada
Majic Jack

Majic Jack This co. has been dicking me around with regard to renewing the 2 jacks i have for 8 -10 months.... Internet

For some time I have been communicating with the chat line at majic jack, as ther seems to be no other way to contact the Company directly....
There call center appears to be offshore , probably south east asia...no contact what so ever in the USA.
They have sold me 2 jacks and have refused to renew the subscription ,on both , siting that my account is under review....for the past 10 months, despite the many contacts I have made....
This Company  appears to be interested in selling the jacks and then screwing their customer base when it comes time to renew...
I bought 1 year at a time as a precaution , I'm truly glad I did'nt go for the 5 year plan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majic-Jack/internet/Majic-Jack-This-co-has-been-dicking-me-around-with-regard-to-renewing-the-2-jacks-i-have-749279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majic Jack