Complaint Review: Majicjack

• Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:clarkston Georgia
Majicjack
majicjack.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Comminication-networking I ordered majicjack last year and used it a couple of times then stopped because it worked my nerves. Internet georgia

In Dec 2008 after moving I started using majicjack again because where I live the service for my cell phone is bad. Majicjack started acting crazy last week after I paid to renew my service 5 years. In the middle of talking it just cut off and there is no one to call for help, just a machine. I think I've got some junk which I can't return because I've had it pass thirty days. I was wondering if I can get my money back that I paid last week for the 5 year service I sent them?

Cornelia j
clarkston, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Majicjack/nationwide/Comminication-networking-I-ordered-majicjack-last-year-and-used-it-a-couple-of-times-then-425070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Majicjack