Complaint Review: Major Energy Electric Services LLC

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy Camper — Monticello New York United States of America
Major Energy Electric Services LLC
1801 86 ST 2 FL BROOKLYN, New York United States of America

Major Energy Electric Services LLC Major Energy Electric Services... Misrepresentation at it's best...Arrogant and Unapologetic BROOKLYN, New York

I signed on with this company in July of 2012, having been told that I would save money.  My usual electric bill ranged between $80 & $100 monthly...depending on usage (obviously).

For the past 5 months, I paid my NYSEG bill without incident...until December 2012, when I received my monthly electric bill for $80 something, along with a bill from Major Electric Services for $180.

I called NYSEG and questioned the added charges, and was told that I was paying twice the supplier charges to Major Energy, than I had been paying directly to NYSEG.

I was given a number to call at M.E. and spoke with a young woman who couldn't adjust the charges, and the only answer she could give me when I asked her "Why I would sign on to pay double" was... another phone number.

I called this man, whose name is written down somewhere (and I'm NOT sorry I can't remember), and he told me the people who recruited me were outside contractors, and he couldn't be held responsible for their misrepresenting the company.  He seemed to enjoy my frustration as he talked through my "Why would I sign up to pay more" argument.

My visualization of him, from his tone of voice, was this cocky punk, stretched out on a couch or in a chair with his feet on his desk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Major-Energy-Electric-Services-LLC/BROOKLYN-New-York-11214/Major-Energy-Electric-Services-LLC-Major-Energy-Electric-Services-Misrepresentation-at-995480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Major Energy Electric Services LLC