Complaint Review: Major Energy Services LLC

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: CDW59 — Red Lion Pennsylvania
Major Energy Services LLC
100 Dutch Hill Rd Suite 310 Orangeburg, New York USA

Major Energy Services LLC No Savings on Natural Gas with Major Energy Orangeburg New York

I'm in York County, PA, and had a door to door salesperson state that Major Energy would save me money on my monthly natural gas bill. That I was under no contract & I could change suppliers at any time. I was currentley with Columbia Gas of Pa. So I agreed to switch and save!

So I get my first bill in Sept 2013 with Major Energy as the supplier. The usuage was 19 therms so not alot of gas used this month. My bill using Major Energy is $39.55 and if I would have stayed with Columbia Gas it would have been $33.86. So with Major Energy my bill is $5.69 higher! Where is the savings?

I see Major Energy charges $0.69990 per therm and Columbia Gas charges $0.40221 per therm in Sept. 2013. (Which is the price to compare)

Good Bye Major Energy!!!  And don't believe anything there salespeople tell you! Get it in writing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Major-Energy-Services-LLC/Orangeburg-New-York-10962/Major-Energy-Services-LLC-No-Savings-on-Natural-Gas-with-1085347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Major Energy Services LLC