Complaint Review: Major World Chevrolet

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Carlos — east hampton New York United States of America
Major World Chevrolet
43-40 northern blvd Long Island City, New York United States of America

Major World Chevrolet Major World MISLEADING practices Long Island City, New York

I went to MAYOR WORLD to buy an HHR panel truck I saw on their website for 9,999.00 I thought, what a great deal, I called them and set up an appointment, then after filling up all their paperwork and believing they were honest and clear with everything, they asked me for 6,000.00 up front, which I had and paid for, then found out they set me up for a loan of 14,000.00 (IN THE END i PAID 30% MORE THAN WHAT THE TRUCK WAS REALLY WORK ON BLUEBOOK!!) on top of that!!!

they told me I was going to do 324 for 3 years, and came to a surprise they set me up for 4 years!!!! 42 months! after you signing paper work and everything, they don't care, they yes you all the time, they put you on hold and even hang up on you.

I came to the surprise the truck had a leak and problems with a clunk when driving, took it back to get it serviced, after leaving the truck there overnight, they said they fixed everything, (LEAK WAS NEVER FIXED AND CLUNK CAME BACK AFTER A
COUPLE WEEKS) I will rather go somewhere else and and will not recommend this dealer to anyone!! not even my enemies!!!! they are irresponsible, and they will play you like they did with a hard working person like me an you! stay away from this thieves! they got their ways to take your money legally with all of those papers they urge you to sign at the moment you walk in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Major-World-Chevrolet/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/Major-World-Chevrolet-Major-World-MISLEADING-practices-Long-Island-City-New-York-765586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Major World Chevrolet