• Report: #1042096

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Dana''s Do-It-All Services, LLC — Chesapeake Virginia
Make Ready LLC
P.O. Box 552 Ruffin, North Carolina United States of America

Make Ready LLC Gina Sheets, Judy Schnieder, Don They owe me $4,105.22, haven't received a check in 3 weeks and they will not answer the phone, emails, or texts. Ruffin, North Carolina

I started working for Make Ready September of last year.  They really gave me loads of work and paid me every week with no problems,  I heard so many horror stories about them and couldn't believe it because they never did me wrong.

Well, three weeks ago I did (3) jobs out of town for them and when I came home I noticed they had been reassigned, so I contact Gina Sheets and she told me she would put them back on the uploader so I could upload the pictures for them.  Well, needless to say she never put them back up and hasn't answered her phone since.

I have left several messages for her and for Judy Schneider and neither one will answer.  I usually get my check on saturdays and I haven't seen a check in 3 saturdays now.  I called Judy from a different number and she answered saying nothing is wrong and send her the work orders so she can check into it and pay me, but then she wont answer anymore.

So, as everyone told me in the beginning, stay clear of make ready llc, they are diffinitely bad news and need to be put out of business!

They owe me over $4,000.00!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Make-Ready-LLC/Ruffin-North-Carolina-27326/Make-Ready-LLC-Gina-Sheets-Judy-Schnieder-Don-They-owe-me-410522-havent-received-a-1042096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Make Ready LLC