• Report: #582049

• Updated: Tue, May 03, 2011

• Reported By: baker — South Jordan Utah United States of America
Maket Movers Trading
South Jordan, Utah United States of America

Maket Movers Trading Information is nothing more than free economic events found on Forex Factory.com and Nasdaq.com South Jordan, Utah

*Consumer Comment: What a difference a year makes...

*Consumer Comment: Completely opposite experience here

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Market Mover Trading from the source

The style of trading could work but what a waist of money. I paid over $2,000 and then $150 a month for what they claimed cost over 30k in fees. There are free calendars that are actually more effective and will actually tell you what direction to take your trade which market mover trading never would. They claim tradin sucess over 70% which is probably true BUT you need sucess in the high 90's to even be profitable. There trainers no little about the actual market and have been blindly led by novice traders on how the market works. There retention is in the 18% which tells me they make all there money upfront with no real product over the long term. I found these two free economic calendars and they work better. They wont even compare them until you sign up and by them your money is gone...

http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar. [continued below]....

.....php I like this one more because it will even help you determine the direction.

They also have fibinocci indicators that they will not tell you what they are that you can get on every trading software program. This company is no of any benifit the the trading industry and provides limited if any real education.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maket-Movers-Trading/South-Jordan-Utah-/Maket-Movers-Trading-Information-is-nothing-more-than-free-economic-events-found-on-Forex-582049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maket Movers Trading

What a difference a year makes...

AUTHOR: Dawn-Renée - (United States of America)

While I still don't entirely agree with the original poster, I am no longer in MMT, though my husband is simply because his payouts were more than the $150/month fee.  That will change this month.  I think Sean and Jason provided an education about the basics of trading, but you could probably get that on your own for the most part.  After I wrote the above glowing report, things started to change.  Volume died off on the S&P and you cannot effectively trade the news with no volume, the all of a sudden a trip that had been promised to the Founding Fifty before we all signed up disappeared and only went to people at a higher level (Market Master).  Originally, if you as a Founding Fifty got 12 signups by the 2nd anniversary of the company (8/2011), you had a permanent place as a Founding Fifty member with extra spiffs and profit sharing....recently that became only those who had reached Market Masters.  There were a couple of very significant bait and switch moves by these guys.  It's such a shame, because I swallowed the whole thing hook, line and sinker.  I have no one to blame but myself, but these guys were very slick and convincing.  Good for them, they got a LOT of money from this company, but it's on it's downward spiral now shy of it's second anniversary.  My husband and I didn't loose money overall on this company, but we lost a lot of time and we counted on this rather than looking for other employment.  That's were we screwed ourselves.

Recently, the whole structure of MMT changed and now people are no longer getting payouts they were, no more car bonuses, you can only get $500 for signing people up.  What a surprise.

Experienced traders tried to tell some of us that you cannot trade the news, but we were dumb and naive and assumed the experienced traders were jealous of our success.  Ha!  The joke was on us.  :(

Completely opposite experience here

AUTHOR: Dawn-Ren - (United States of America)

I am not sure what "Mark Brown's" true motivation is, but I have been a member of Market Mover Trading since it's inception.  In addition to the 80+ people I personally know in Market Mover Trading, I know several people who were involved in Hindsight, Jason Anderson and Sean Larsgard's previous company.  Hindsight is more intensive; geared toward technical trading.  As I understand it, Jason and Sean sold Hindsight to people already involved in it, as they could not own two companies of this type and still adhere to SEC regulations.  As it is, I have not run into ONE person in either company with a complaint.  If anyone legitimate was griping, we would hear about it!

Sean and Jason have followed through on everything they have told us since the formal inception of MMT in late August, 2009.  Their proprietary real time news server, education, trading strategies and semi-automated tools are available NOWHERE ELSE that I have found for the price ($2020 to start and $150/month).  There have never been any additional costs or fees, even though they have increased the services that they offer us since August 2009.  Other trading systems, when you have purchased all their levels of software, etc, can easily run $20,000 to $35,000.  I would say MMT is an INCREDIBLE VALUE for what I paid.  Sean and Jason are very generous with their referral system as well.

I never, ever even thought about trading prior to MMT and I have had success.  I am not alone or unique.  There are stay at home moms succeeding with MMT.  Grandmas are succeeding.  People who have never traded and who have regular jobs who cannot spend hours each day studying charts.  Market Mover Trading is legitimate!  I, and everyone I know involved in the program, have nothing but good things to say about MMT.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Market Mover Trading from the source

AUTHOR: Market Mover Trading - (United States of America)

This will be the only official reply from Market Mover Trading Corporate:  The beauty of the internet is it allows for a company like ours or Google to exist without limits or boundaries.   It allows individuals to trade electronic contracts on an open market from anywhere an internet connection can be had.  On the flip side the internet allows for anyone, including competitors and negative individuals, to post a comment that will forever live online many times without merit.  The same Country that protects freedom of speech used here, allows a fertile ground for people to create and grow as Market Mover Trading and many of our Independent Traders are doing.    We provide an education on what is truly moving the markets and will constantly strive to make things more efficient for our students.  If you want a true opinion of someone actually using our products, get with a local independent trader in your area instead of trusting an anonymous post.  For the record, to clarify the poor information from the person who posted. 1. You dont even have our companys name, website, or location posted accurately.  (You would think an actual customer would know this information).  2. You also state we claimed a cost of 30K in fees. Not true. Although some news wire algorithmic and non algo products can run from $1,200.00-$13,000 per month.   Our partner for our data feed, Deutsche Brse Group is a multi-billion dollar company and there is no comparison for speed, reliability, or price with what we created together.   3.  A calendar is only a calendar; it is just a small portion of what we provide and what a person needs to be successful.    4. You state, There retention is in the 18%, and assuming you mean; Their retention is 18% , this is false, not to mention there is no way you could know what our retention is.  We pride ourselves in our retention rate as it reflects our products success at an individual level.   For those of you reading this and as long as you are doing some homework, you may want to view videos posted on the link below.  Bottom line, we know when the market will move, we know where it will move to, and we know how to capitalize on it: http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketMoverTrading

Market Mover Trading