Complaint Review: Makeyourownjeans.com., HARRYFASHION

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By:OMAHA Nebraska
Makeyourownjeans.com., HARRYFASHION
606,V.K. INDUSTERIAL EST,PARIS ST,NEAR SIMPLEX MILLS,BYCULLA(W) Internet India

Makeyourownjeans.com, HARRYFASHION, CUSTOM MADE JEANS MADE THE JEANS THE WRONG MEASUREMENTS I SENT, FALES RETURN POLICY, FAKE CLIENT COMMENTS Internet

I purchased a custom made pair of jeans from makeyourownjeans.com. I sent in my measurements. They arrived on time and were made wrong. When I measured them they were off over 2 inches in the thigh and in the boot leg opening. I could not wear these as they were to small. Emailed them was told I would have to pay 30.00 more to have them fixed.....Return policy state if they are made to the wrong meaurements they will fix for free.......finally Harry agreed if I sent them back 15.00 shipping my cost..he would fix and send back. That has been 2.5 months ago...he will not return my emails except on stating he had received them and I would have them back in 2 weeks....that was over month and half ago.Before all this the emials were returned within a day. I went to leave feedback on his website as it is nothing but 100% positive, and it had to be "approved" and of course was not.

This man/compnay is taking advantage of people and since he is in India(used to have a NY address but that is gone from his website)he knows noone can touch him. Is there anyway to get my full refund from him?? I am afraid to find out how many people he has taken agvantage of as they can not comment on his site. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Rashelle
OMAHA, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Makeyourownjeanscom-HARRYFASHION/internet/Makeyourownjeanscom-HARRYFASHION-CUSTOM-MADE-JEANS-MADE-THE-JEANS-THE-WRONG-MEASUREMENT-222127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Makeyourownjeans.com., HARRYFASHION