Complaint Review: Makeyourownjeans.com

• Updated: Fri, December 25, 2009

• Reported By: southerngq — Easley South Carolina United States of America
Makeyourownjeans.com
606, V.K Industrial Est, Pais Street Internet United States of America

Makeyourownjeans.com Complete Ripoff, Poor Customer Service, Inferior Quality Internet

I have never purchased any type of custom clothing. I found this website through a search and it looked interesting and was fairly reasonably priced. To order, you must send the company 9 different personal measurements for jeans, and 6 different measurements for shirts. I ordered a pair of jeans and a shirt. First of all, it took over a month and a half to recieve the order. Then, the jeans were sized so poorly that I could not even get them past my thighs. (Every pair of jeans I own is a 38", that's the waist size I sent them included in the measurements) These jeans may have had a 34" waist. How you end up that far off when you have the person's actual measurements I don't know. Anyway, the shirt was so short that it could not be tucked in and the sleeves were probably 4 inches too short also. I contacted the company via their support E-mail. They responded that they had followed the exact measurements I had given them. If that were so, the jeans would have fit, correct? In the end, all they were willing to do was to give me a 30% discount on another purchase. (Not a chance) They never acknowledged that they could have made a mistake and they never offered a refund or credit of any kind. I don't know about you, but if I order "CUSTOM" clothing that is supposedly made to my measurements, it should fit like a glove. Obviously, they made a mistake but had no intention of correcting the issue in any way. Stay away from this website. There are other custom clothing stores out there that will likely do the job right. They may be more expensive, but it will be worth it when you see the results. I am now stuck with a pair of jeans and a shirt that I can never wear and this company could care less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2009 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Makeyourownjeanscom/internet/Makeyourownjeanscom-Complete-Ripoff-Poor-Customer-Service-Inferior-Quality-Internet-545272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Makeyourownjeans.com