Complaint Review: Makeyourownjeans.com

• Reported By:Lithia Springs Georgia
Makeyourownjeans.com
Internet India

Makeyourownjeans.com Makeyourownjeans.com - Not Necessarily! Mumbai India

Early this year, I heard about this company from a friend. I thought their prices were very good compared to other companies that claim to make custom jeans. I tried them. The jeans they made me were great!

So, several months later, I decided to order a second pair of jeans - this time in black. It took a little longer, about two weeks, but I knew it was worh the wait. I was so excited.
I was wrong.

When I got the jeans, they were too large in the legs and too short. This, in spite of my giving specific measurements and instructions! The website says they will not give refunds, but if the jeans are not made to your measurements, they will take them back and remake your order.

They lied.

I emailed them immediately. They emailed me back saying their workers check the order carefully and they could not have made a mistake. They sent me a picture of a guy demonstrating how to measure the outside seam of a pair of jeans - as if I'm an idiot. (Of course I measured the outside seam of the jeans! I even tried them on!)

So, I emailed them again with pictures of my own showing the tape measure laying against the outter seam of both the first pair and the second pair, showing the measurement differences (that were supposed to be the same). I explained the measurement discrepancy in detail.

I have heard NOTHING from them. This prompted me to check RipOffReports.com and, sure enough, they've stolen money from other people as well! I am spitting mad!!!

I'm glad they were only able to steal $67.00 from me! I almost ordered three pair, but decided to just order one at the last minute!

Why run a business just to steal money from people?? There's a special place in hell for people like this. I have vowed to let everyone who will listen know NOT to send money to these people.

Jg
Lithia Springs, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Makeyourownjeanscom/internet/Makeyourownjeanscom-Makeyourownjeanscom-Not-Necessarily-Mumbai-India-463124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Makeyourownjeans.com