• Report: #291915

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2007

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Makeyourownjeans.com
606, V.K Industrial Est, Pais Street, Near Simplex Mills, Byculla (W), Nationwide India

Makeyourownjeans.com False Return Policy, Terrible Customer Service, Failed to Respond Mumbai Mumbai

I ordered jeans from this company. When I recieved their product, the jeans had the wrong measurements. They state in their return policy, "If our measurements differ from what you submitted we will replace the jeans with a new one absolutely free of charge on return of the old jeans for us to check, as these garments are custom made specially for you we do not provide any refunds." I contacted them holding them accountable for said policy but they failed to respond. I even provided high-resolution pictures for my case but they never responded. They kept persisting with, "we double-check our measurements." And then they never gave me my code for 30% off the next purchase. Harry, the owner, stated, "However your satisfaction is very important to us we can give you a 30% product discount and you can order new jeans with different measurements."

I never got a response and I reported them to the Better Business Bureau of the United States of America but since Harry's company is overseas, there's only so much I can do.

Andrea
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2007 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Makeyourownjeanscom/nationwide/Makeyourownjeanscom-False-Return-Policy-Terrible-Customer-Service-Failed-to-Respond-Mum-291915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Makeyourownjeans.com