Complaint Review: Making it happen tv

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — allen Texas USA
Making it happen tv
7340 E 50th place Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Making it happen tv Victoria Lee, Moore Than Enough Ministries. Con woman, scam artist. rips people off by pretending she has a TV program and will adverise and promote thier talents. She forged her name on my incom tax check. Tulsa, Oklahoma

*General Comment: Slandering Rex

*General Comment: Slandering Rex

*Consumer Comment: Her daughter

*Consumer Comment: AMAZING!

*Consumer Comment: True knowledge

*Consumer Comment: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Victoria Lee has many aliases and is a pure con woman.  I know her personally and tried to help her. I first became aware of a scam contest she was involved in with a romantic story cruse give away. She did have a tv program in Tulsa Oklahoma for a short time. I know this because I paid for the air time and she has never even offered to pay me back. She then received my income tax check and cashed it.  She has continued to act as if she is still hosting a Christian TV talk show and is still taking money for advertisements  and promotions. She also accepts donations and runs her scams on the internet.  Beware!  Anything she says she will do is not real unless it is to harm you. Her own family will have nothing to do with her, they know her best. Do not ever give her access to you personal info, credit cards or checking account info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Making-it-happen-tv/Tulsa-Oklahoma-/Making-it-happen-tv-Victoria-Lee-Moore-Than-Enough-Ministries-Con-woman-scam-artist-ri-967290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Making it happen tv

#1 General Comment

Slandering Rex

AUTHOR: Holder of truth - ()

After careful consideration I decided I needed to add to this report. I have contact information for Victoria's family  members who know the real Victoria and can attest to the real person behind the mask. I have done extensive research and have know the truth. I feel true compassion for her last three husbands as she certainly put them through hell. From all I have discovered her first two husbands deserved to be in hell.  The more I investigate the more sordid her life becomes. Especially Victorias life with her second husband. Very disturbing.

#2 General Comment

Slandering Rex

AUTHOR: Holder of truth - ()

I hope if Rex M  sees the last two post he realizes how far Victoria will go to destroy someone's life. I stand by what I said the first time. She is not the person she claims to be and after five husbands it's clear she needs to work on her own life instead of trying to destroy others

Her daughter

AUTHOR: daughter - ()

How dare you talk about my mother in this way. We all took you into our family and treated you like one of our own. At first, we didn't know about your prison record, but even after we found out we continued to embrace you.

Without a doubt, you have been a great disappointment to us all. Your slanderous comments toward my mother, shows your true character. I guess 13 years behind bars for armed robbery and burglary didn't change your stripes at all did it? I'm sure your parole date of 2025, which still hangs over your head, is also a testament to the system questioning your integrity as well.

I must admit you had all of us fooled for a long time thinking you were this laid-back gentle soul when really you are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

AMAZING!

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

We have no choice if the ex-husband and the woman he is with continue these lies, but to make their names public. Victoria met this man through being involved in a prison ministry and he managed to convince her he had turned his life around.

He changed his name to Rex M****; but if you look up Rex Tastad in the Oklahoma Department of Corrections under Offenders (number 151077), you will see his prison record for Burglary and Armed Robbery - his true parole date is not scheduled until August 14, 2025.

He has paired up with a woman that goes by Katy M****.  She has so many last names, we don't even know them all. Some of those are Kathy Findley, Kathy Hammond, Kathy Murrin, & Kathy Shepard. This pair masquerades as "Christians" while wreaking havoc in the lives of those unfortunate to come into association with these two.

For only one small example, they raided a bank account, years after the divorce by forging Victoria's name to the bank & Victoria refused to press charges. It's very amazing to ready their entries; because every accusation they make toward Victoria, is something they have themselves done to others. They cannot be content to live their lives & leave the people alone after causing destruction.

There are more cases than Victoria's where they continue to try to tear down good that people do. We as Victoria's family & friends attest to her honesty & integrity. We also hope & pray no one else is tricked by these two people who will pretend to be music ministers, book authors, Christian musicians, etc. I'm sure this entry will not be the last these two will post, but hopefully this posting will reveal their lack of integrity.

True knowledge

AUTHOR: Holder of truth - ()

I know Victoria personally and can attest to almost everything that was said about her.  I know her family and I have personal knowledge of most all the scams and rip offs she has done to innocent and  God loving people.

the reason she doesn't want anyone to deny these charges is because she knows they are true. Not only innocent strangers but her family has been a victim including her own mother of whom she has not spoken to in over five years.

I hope someone does try to find slander in these reports, maybe then the real truth about Victoria and her lies will finally be out in the open so more people will not be her victims ever again

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I am and have been a close associate of Victoria Lee's for many years; so I am going to set the record straight. All of the information in this report is lies & falsehoods. This report was more than likely filed by Victoria's ex-husband and the woman with whom he had an affair while still married to Victoria.  I will not call names at this point; however, if any more attempts are made to slander Victoria's name, a group of close friends of Victoria's will take legal action.

Victoria always says "Leave it to God and He will take care of me" and she actually feels sorry and prays for them because they are letting evil forces use them so greatly.  On the contrary, Victoria Lee uses everything in her life for a witness and turns it to the good. I have never met a more pure-hearted God-loving human being.  Victoria's total desire is to be a tool through which God can work to bring miracles to countless people across the nation.  Victoria is so forgiving and good-hearted, she will not take any action against these evil-doers; thus we as her friends will stand up for her. (Victoria did not want us to enter this post, but we will not stand by and allow this to stand as is.) So let the record state, Victoria is a very genuine Christian who could not even begin to do anyone wrong. Therefore, God is blessing Victoria with so many open doors and growth to her ministry that surpasses even her wildest dreams.

It is her earnest prayer that her ex-husband as well as the woman he is presently with can find peace in their lives, which will release them from being driven to such slanderous tactics. Forgiveness toward her ex-husband's unfaithfulness has already been extended. The love she once had for him covers the wrong that was once perpetrated against her when he decided to go off with another woman. Victoria prays that all those concerned can move forward with hope for the future. She wants continued favor with God, which she knows can only be given to those whose hands are clean before Him.