Complaint Review: Makita

• Updated: Mon, July 18, 2011

• Reported By: Ryan87500 — United States of America
14930 Northam Street Internet United States of America

Makita Industrial Power Tools Internet

I purchased a Makita drill and impact driver on May 30, 2011 from Home Depot.  The product included a rebate for a free battery.  I proptly sent in the rebate and made copies of all documents.  After about 4 weeks I contacted Makita once I didn't see anything show up online.  I talked to a representative who told me to send him all the documents.  I sent all the documents and a week later I was contacted saying Makita wil not honor any rebats that were lost.  I have bee unsuccesful getting Makita to honor the rebate to date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Makita/internet/Makita-Industrial-Power-Tools-Internet-754660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Makita