Complaint Review: Malestars.com

• Reported By:Hurricane West Virginia
Malestars.com
malestars.com Internet U.S.A.

Malestars.com Charged for website I did not authorize! Internet

Signed up for what I thought was malestars but somewhere hidden in their website was a checked box, I assume and I was charged for that site and another site. When I contacted malestars their customer service LOL said "This offer was made on the MaleStars sign-up page. You had the opportunity to decline the offer. You didn't Thanks ASN Member's Support"

I had the opportunity to decline? I didn't go looking for this OTHER site, only the one I wanted to sign-up for!

This is a scam, fraud, theft, whatever you want to call it, but I will never do business with ccbill or malestar or any other company like this online!

Why do people want to steal from other peole s****. />
Puckster
Hurricane, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Malestarscom/internet/Malestarscom-Charged-for-website-I-did-not-authorize-Internet-441298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Malestars.com