Complaint Review: Malewitch

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea — Jersey City New Jersey U.S.A.
Malewitch

Malewitch Phelan Similar experience Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: You dodged a bullet!

Hey- I just had a very rude encounter with Phelan. I went to him because his site was upfront and had some very well written nd interesting articles- felt like the real deal... When I contacted him, I expressed some doubts- he then responded that he would not take my case because I had doubts.

Then I asked his opinion on my situation as to if he felt I needed a love spell. He said "yes".. Because there was some serious problems blocking my situation. I responded "what do you mean" he gave me a strange generic response. I asked him to elaborate.

He came back and told me he refused to work with me on my problem. When I tried to contact him again- he had removed my profile and I was no longer allowed to log into the site. He was rude with short answers & he has now left me thinking I still need help with my situation.

That's for the comfort, Phelan... While I am not saying outright that he is a fraud.. He doesn't seem to want customers who ask pretty valid questions. Sad really because I spent hours trying to find someone. Believed was the real deal.. But, he's just mean.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Malewitch/internet/Malewitch-Phelan-Similar-experience-Internet-Internet-906740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Malewitch

You dodged a bullet!

AUTHOR: JerseyGirl - (USA)

It's easy to see why this so-called "psychic", "witch", "spellcaster" or whatever this guy calls himself turned you down. You asked too many probing questions. Oh sure, he was happy to take your money at first, as long as you just blindly listened to his generic crap that he probably tells everyone else. But once you started going deeper he probably thought there were easier pickings elsewhere and dropped you like a hot potato.

Now that your money is safely in your pocket, why not consider using the power of your own mind instead of throwing your cash away on sham spellcasters? "Love spells" are useless and no amount of "magick" can influence someone to love you. Consider this a wake-up call and a lesson learned.