Complaint Review: Malibu Trust Company

• Submitted: Fri, January 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2005

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Malibu Trust Company
418 Santa Rosa Avenue Santa Rosa, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 707-237-9661
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Malibu Trust Company ripoff Loan Insurance premium fee Santa Rosa California

*Author of original report: Malibu Trust company, Santa Rosa CA

*Consumer Comment: Take Action this company has financially ruined many people nationwide

I was contacted by Ms Kelly Harper Loan Officer for Malibu Trust company saying I had been approved for a $30,000.00 loan, but I had to take out Basic unemployment insurance premium of $1,521.50.

I was told that I could make the premiums in two payments which I did. one was for $695.75 + $63.00 Money Gram fee, and a second pay of $823.75 + 16 Western Union fee sent by my bank SC Federal Credit Union. I was told the loan would be direct deposited into my bank account.

Needless to say I never received the loan, or heard from them since.

I have a contract with a Promissary note. I did every thing in the contract, and still no loan.

Derek
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Malibu-Trust-Company/Santa-Rosa-California-95404/Malibu-Trust-Company-ripoff-Loan-Insurance-premium-fee-Santa-Rosa-California-129230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Malibu Trust Company

Malibu Trust company, Santa Rosa CA

AUTHOR: Derek - (U.S.A.)

It hsa been nearly a yearnow. I have not heard a thing about my money, or the loan I was suppose to receive.

Take Action this company has financially ruined many people nationwide

AUTHOR: Kirsten - (U.S.A.)

Have you considered calling the local police department here in Santa Rosa?

I have noticed that this company has financially ruined many people nationwide & I am disgusted that I live in the same city as this company! I would think that since there are so many victims that this would interest our local police department for fraud & hopefully they could shut down this operation.

You can call 707-543-3575 for the fraud department, hopefully they can help you!

PPP