unexpected

Complaint Review: Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Submitted: Tue, May 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped Off By MOG Chrysler Jeep — Buford Georgia United States of America
Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep
4345 Buford Dr Buford, Georgia United States of America

Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Purchased car from MOGCDJ and was in accident 12 days later. Body shop repairs were within $100 of being totaled have nothing but problems since. Made money off of me twice and deceived me into belei Buford, Georgia

On October 17, 2012, I purchased a used 2008 Dodge Nitro with 9800 miles, from Mall of Georgia Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep.  Twelve days later I was involved in a pretty bad accident airbags deployed etc, (not my fault) and had car sent to Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep for estimate.  The car was there for almost two months and I kept requesting that the car be totaled due to the significant amount of damages.  The total repairs came to almost exactly within $100 of cars value.

The next 46,000 miles I have driven the car have been nothing but headaches and repairs.  The car was not repaired correctly and I have returned several times and even had the windshield replaced.  I was being shocked every time I was exiting the vehicle and was told a wire was not ground properly on airbag.  My tires did not wear correctly and I was told there was frame damage.  A lot of times I can be driving and the airbag lights check engine, oil, and temperature light will all flash on and off.  I have had the front brakes replaced twice, the rotors replaced once, the calipers replaced and they need to be replaced again.  The ABS is not functioning correctly and I will have to have it replaced soon.  The transmission has not been changing gears correctly.  Today the serpentine belt became tangled and the car over heated, the battery is fried and one of the boards had oil and water spray on it and everything else under the hood.  Turned out it was only the water pump but enough is enough already.

I have tried to file complaint with Chrysler to no avail due to the extensive amount of damages sustained in the wreck.  The most upsetting part is I was told the car would be better than new when they were done repairing it.  I feel I have been deceived because in fact this is not the case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mall-of-Georgia-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep/Buford-Georgia-30518/Mall-of-Georgia-Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Purchased-car-from-MOGCDJ-and-was-in-accident-12-days-879819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep