Complaint Review: Mallkee

• Submitted: Tue, June 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Cwolf2004 — Stockbridge Georgia
Internet Japan

Mallkee buyers beware of mallkee.com Internet

I ordered dvds from Mallkee.com was pleased with price but when I recieved them neither was any good so I contacted the person in charge and told him. He sent me a E-mail promising replacement dvds (which I still have).

Several months went by and I contacted him again asking what the problem was that I never recieved my replacement dvds. He ignored me. I then tried again several times and he never contacted me back. Right before doing this I tried once again.

It has now been at least seven months and still no dvds. the bad part about it was they were suppose to be christmas gifts. From looking at other reviews it does not seem like I'm the only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mallkee/internet/Mallkee-buyers-beware-of-mallkeecom-Internet-1060218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mallkee