likes

• Updated: Thu, August 19, 2010

• Reported By: edunbar — Mustang Oklahoma United States of America
Mallys Ally, Melanie King
1831 State Hwy 205 Rockwall, Texas United States of America

Mallys Ally, Melanie King She took my money at the Affair of the Heart and mailed me only half the order, wrong size and would not make the order right, what a scam, and fraud!!! she won't return your emails or phone calls I Rockwall, Texas

At the Affair of the Heart I purchased a two piece outfit for my niece's birthday - she assured me I would receive in time to mail to Houston.  I received 1/2 the order - ONLY the top - and in the wrong size - I called, emailed, wrote letters, could not get her to contact me until I copied "The Affair of the Heart"

She contact me and said she could not get the size three but sent me the size FOUR top - and I agreed to take that and she said she would send the pants - I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN!  I paid for a two piece outfit and got only the top!  She is a fraud and not responsible, what a scam - I would never purchase from her again.

She had her daughters there with her running the booth at the Affair of the Heart - what an example she is!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2010 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mallys-Ally-Melanie-King/Rockwall-Texas-75032/Mallys-Ally-Melanie-King-She-took-my-money-at-the-Affair-of-the-Heart-and-mailed-me-only-633229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mallys Ally, Melanie King