Complaint Review: Management Department

• Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Herington Kansas
Management Department
14 Wall Street, 20th Floor New York, New York USA

Management Department You must respond no later than July 3rd. Eliminate all future Timeshare Maintenance Fees. New York New York

*General Comment: Just another scam

This is the actual wording in a letter I received that did not make any sense whatsoever.  First of all, they mispelled my first name.  So I am pretty sure they got my name from a mailing list.  Then, I have never owned a timeshare and never have had a need for a maintence program.  I did not call the number listed because I never divulge personal information to anyone without knowing more specifics.  This letter was very vague as you can clearly see.  I did look up the company and in the same address there are several other fake business names mentioned.

Management Department                                                            (855) 759-8138

14 Wall Street, 20 Floor

New York, New York 1005

My name

my address

my city

June 2013

NOTE: You must respond no later than July 3rd.

Dear (my name),

We are pleased to inform you that you now qualify to permanently eliminate all future Timeshare Maintenance Fees.

This includes but is not limited to your 2014 Maintenance Fee Bill.  Certain restricitons will apply.

We have attempted contacting you several times without success.  This may be our last attempt.  Your reference number is #9124677.

If we do not hear from you soon, we cannot guarantee qualificaiton.

Please call (855) 759-8138 at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Management Department

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Management-Department/New-York-New-York-10005/Management-Department-You-must-respond-no-later-than-July-3rd-Eliminate-all-future-Time-1061268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Management Department

#1 General Comment

Just another scam

AUTHOR: Brad304 - ()

Thanks for the heads-up! Many new timeshare maintenance fees cancellation companies have appeared online recently claiming to assist clients who have become victims of timeshare scam to cancel their timeshare contracts and recover their money from timeshare fraud. These new companies claim that they can help to provide timeshare relief, cancel or divorce you from your timeshare or even donate the timeshare to a worthy cause. Many of the timeshare cancellation companies have very vague statements about how their fees are charged. Some claim to have a money back guarantee, which implies that an upfront fee is required. Good that you didn't fall for it. These are good articles on how to avoid becoming a victim of a timeshare scam: http://www.timesharescam.com/

em