controlling

• Reported By:Peoria Illinois
Manay
manay.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Manay ripoff Internet

I sent for the supposed free CD's and was given 10 days to cancel. I e-mailed them to cancel and they e-mailed back to say don't worry, just consider this my lucky day. They said I could keep them at no charge. I just got my Credit Card statement and they billed me $39. and change. I tried to e-mail them to have the charge removed. I even said I would return the CD's, since I hadn't even used them. My e-mail was blocked. They said once I cancelled my e-mails would be refused. I have never dealt with such a crooked bunch of jerks. This will not happen again.

Mary
Peoria, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2005 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manay/nationwide/Manay-ripoff-Internet-147967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manay