Complaint Review: Manchanda Law Offices PLLC

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: IT Computer Support New York — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Manchanda Law Offices PLLC
80 Wall Street, Suite 705 New York, New York United States of America

Manchanda Law Offices PLLC Pending Case Againts Manchanda Law Offices New York, New York

*Author of original report: Re: I have been frauded by him in my immigration case

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have been frauded by him in my immigration case

We have a case pending against Manchanda as well. I am a computer consultant that did work for him back in April of this year. When I began several of the attorneys working there were being fired without pay. As we began billing him the office manager (a new hire) was also let go without pay. This seems to be common practice for him. Anyone who has worked for and has been ripped off by Mr Manchanda please contact me. Our case is pending this month in NYC. Please contact me for details.

(((REDACTED)))CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2010 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Manchanda-Law-Offices-PLLC/New-York-New-York-10005/Manchanda-Law-Offices-PLLC-Pending-Case-Againts-Manchanda-Law-Offices-New-York-New-York-669904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Manchanda Law Offices PLLC

Re: I have been frauded by him in my immigration case

AUTHOR: IT Computer Support New York - (United States of America)

Unfortunately the site will only let us list general information. Please go to IT Computer Support NYC (dot) COM and contact us that way. Or you can type in our signature (IT Computer Support NYC) into Google. We will be the second site to come up

IT Computer Support NYC

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have been frauded by him in my immigration case

AUTHOR: anonymous - (Virgin Islands (US))

Please contact me by message here (don`t know know how ....) but he is really bad